Sign in to follow this  
fowlskies

$25 Bucoo

I just got back from Walmart and scored on a 7' MH Falcon Bucoo Micro Guide Trap caster for $25...Keep an eye on those clearance racks you never know what you'll find!!!

I usually use the $50 price point rods so I'm pretty pumped to try something in the next "class" up.  

Great, great find you lucky dog!  :)  Enjoy that puppy.

Did they have any more Buccos at that price.

If that were me, i would have snatched them up and i would have stopped by lowes on the way home and got some PVC to ship them in when i sell the ones i dont want.

I wish they had more at that price.  I would have bought them all and sold them on ebay.

They had a wooden floor rack of clearance rods with about 8-10 Bucoo's on sale for $100 and the next clearance rods in line on the rack were Abu ambassador rods on sale for $25 from $33.  The associate who must have put the clearance stickers on the rods went one rod too far with the Abu stickers and accidentally put an Abu sticker on the last Bucoo.  I just noticed the mistake and capitalized on it.

I would have never done it if it was my local independent outfitter/gunsmith store (I would have told him about the error) but Walmart I have no problem taking advantage of their mistake.  

My nephew did that a few years ago he got a pinnacle solen I think normally 59.99 for 9.99 and a Abu rod for 9.99 as well same deal stickers miss marked