Sign in to follow this  
EvanT123

Fish And A Puppy.

Went fishing today and got this guy on a white spinner bait

null_zps0b024bde.jpg

When I drove up to the spot I saw a little 4 legged creature run into the woods. I was slightly nervous I thought it looked like a small coyote but know there pretty rare around here. I continued on and it turned out to be a puppy. I approached it and it took a defensive stance and started barking and growling and I left it alone hoping it might be friendlier on my way back. Long story short some other people were able to get a leash on it as it hung around my car as I was fishing. When I finished they came up and asked me if she was mine. I said no and the dog was alot more friendly when I didn't have my gear. It looked like a pit/Shepard mix about 5 months old. The fishing spot is about a mile from a not so nice neighborhood and the dog having no id my guess was she was dumped there. Its pretty messed up people can be so calis to an innocent creature. The guy said his landlord was gonna keep it and give it a nice home. I guess this isn't really a fishing report but its nice to know that dog won't be alone in the woods tonight or out on the street. Tight lines all.

Nice fish and I'm glad the dog made out alright.

Nice story Nd fish

X2

X3

Is his landlors Asian by any chance? Just kidding I'm glad it ended well or did it? Sorry I am just making my self laugh a little. I have 4 dogs by the way.

Nice story. Happy ending.