Sign in to follow this  
trailer

Talladega!

Daytona and Talladega are some of my most favorite race weekends. I like this time of year because the All-Star (or whatever they call it now) and the Coke 600 are coming up but by far I love watching Talladega.

Is it because of the wrecks? Of course, but I also like the pack racing. The good thing about the plate tracks is we get them twice a year.

And on a final side note, I am glad Juan Pablo Montoya did not win Richmond. Not because I hate him or dislike his origin, but because as a self respecting NASCAR fan I could not watch a post race celebration where the winning primary sponsor was Depends! Am I wrong or was that his sponsor!?

I was at the Richmond race and it was a great one. The finish was wild and we expected one big pileup out of turn 1 and into turn 2 when Harvick shot out like a rocket to take the lead.

Juan Pablo was sponsored byDepends as listed in the scanner frequencies lineup.

I was at the Richmond race and it was a great one. The finish was wild and we expected one big pileup out of turn 1 and into turn 2 when Harvick shot out like a rocket to take the lead.

Juan Pablo was sponsored byDepends as listed in the scanner frequencies lineup.

I think Depends would have been a better sponsor for Talladega. It would be a better fit...pun intended.

Depends lol that is funny. The guy or gal that finishes last should get them as their sponsor the next race......do they really have a large enough demographic to sponsor a car? Just goes to show you baby boomers are getting up there lmao.

Depends lol that is funny. The guy or gal that finishes last should get them as their sponsor the next race......do they really have a large enough demographic to sponsor a car? Just goes to show you baby boomers are getting up there lmao.

Racing stripes...Depends...they just go together.