Sign in to follow this  
sarcazmo

Xcite Baits?

Anyone have experience with me?

Ive been watching some demos on youtube and really like the way they float.  Especially on a jig or shaky head they look really good.  They also seem to be reasonably priced.

Anyone use these and can comment on em?

I have used the maximus.. its basically a 10.5 trick worm.. loaded with garlic... I liked em.

• Like 1

I have used the maximus.. its basically a 10.5 trick worm.. loaded with garlic... I liked em.

I dunno why from what I've seen they seem to float better than other worms that claim to float.  I guess I'll have to try em out!  Place an order for one of each type of their baits.  All seem pretty good.

I've got some of the raptor tail chucks. They are pretty good trailers. Claws float and they are pretty durable.

Love the Maximus , use it as a Power Shaky head on a large jighead it  produces big fish. Way better than Yum's Mightee worm which is an inferior copy, the difference is the Maximus floats. I also like using the Raptor tail junior as a jig trailer.

I have some of the raptor tail jr's and the baby ubershads. They are a bit pricey but the durability is very good and they catch fish.

Yeah, the maximus are a tad pricey, almost a buck a worm.  Most of their other stuff seems pretty reasonable though.

Definitely going to be placing an order for some of these soon.

Their new square bill looks pretty neat too.