Sign in to follow this  
WiregrassRiverRat

Daiwa Ballistic For Frog Rod

I have no history with the daiwa rods at all.. is the ballistic sturdy, reliable, and will it be good for froggin.. just trying to make my mind up on going with this deal.. or maybe doing an *** 13 black.... THOUGHTS?

I frog with a 7'1" MH *** Black and it feels pretty good. However, if it was for a dedicated frog setup, I would recommend the Heavy. The MH is more versatile but occasionally you run into four pounds of fish and eight pounds of crap surrounding it. In that scenario, the MH feels a little underpowered.

the daiwa 7'4 ballistic was my first frog rod, I loved it, once I became obsessed with frogging I got me a custom rod for it, if I was you, hard choice but the 7'3 H *** black is beastly for a frog rod, but again it is a close race plus the sale at tackle warehouse

the daiwa 7'4 ballistic was my first frog rod, I loved it, once I became obsessed with frogging I got me a custom rod for it, if I was you, hard choice but the 7'3 H *** black is beastly for a frog rod, but again it is a close race plus the sale at tackle warehouse

Thanks Buzzfrog for looking at my dilemma and reexplaining to make it even tougher for me to decide... hahahah

I just dont know what to do.. 

hell, just buy both lol.. Daiwa has a 5 year warrenty, were omens is a year. Daiwa is 65.00 on sale at TW. if your looking dropping money for ***, get the daiwa and with left over cash stock up on frogs, etc...