Sign in to follow this  
Brent Bartman

Yum Money Craw

Anyone else using these? Been using them as trailers and just for strait Texas rig. Gives an awesome action even on the light 1/8 finesse jigs. A little less bulky than the wooley bully better for punching down through grass IMO. If im running em for a trailor i bite the tail off Some people might call it blasphemy but I've put down my ragetails. try EM out. And if you dont like them send em to me My favorite colors are cajun neon , bama magic and big o craw Caught this 6.81 lb hog last nightpost-44678-0-60623200-1376653438_thumb.j

I just tried them for the first time yesterday. I was out of Gene Larew Salt Craws, and the tackle shop I stopped at didn't carry them, so I bought the Money Craws in Black Blue Shadow and Green Pumpkin. I fished them on a Texas rig, and although I didn't catch anything like that hawg you landed, I did catch five or six fish in the 2-3 lb range.

You have to try the mister twister 4" split double tail grub for swimming action for trailers. I use these on spinnerbaits too.