Sign in to follow this  
AaronSchneider

Soon To Be New To Jacksonville

Ok, here within the next two months, likely at the end of this week, I will be moving to Jacksonville and I really wanna meet up with a couple guys to fish with to help me figure this Florida thing out. Will be going to school at Tulsa Welding School.

Welcome man. You gonna be close to beach blvd checkout StrikeZone they might be able to help I also know a few spots on that area of beach and down by the town center. I will pm you this weekend some time. I am a little busy the next two days, pine wood derby time for the Cub Scouts. Me and Michaelt meet up ocasionally down on the southern part of southside. Talk to him too. Where you moving from?

I'm moving from the St . Louis area. Man I sure would appreciate meeting up with a couple guys for both fresh and saltwater... That's one thing that I really don't know a thing about but really want to try while I'm down there... Saltwater.

Oh ok, my pops was born there grew up watching Stan the man. I grew up watching the wizard because he was still a fan. Got a buddy at work that is from there and big cards fan. Always goes to spring training. I know I owe you a pm with some spots I need to get the road names down. I won't forget. Yeah the salt is cool too. I try to go but it is a lot of time out of a busy schedule. Only make it out a time or two a year. But I can point you in the right direction. StrikeZone is more of a saltwater shop too so they can help you out too.

check out the St Johns Bass Anglers, its a great club in town, its one of the oldest in the country. Several well known Pro Anglers and fishing personalities were in the club through the years. strike zone is a good starting point also.