Sign in to follow this  
Texas bassman

Anyone Have Or Know Anything About A Fenwick Methods Rod??

im looking to get a spinning setup for all my drop shot and finesse fishing. i rarely do it so i never bought one. im more of a power fisherman. my buddy at basspro recommended this rod and it makes sense since i travel to texas and it would be easy to take on a plane. it has 2 pcs u cant change out to give it different power and tip actions. seems like a really versatile rod to go with. anyone know anything about them?? thanks.

I don't know very much but about that line but I can tell you that I've become a big fan of Fenwick rods. I have several Elite Tech Smallmouth rods in spinning and casting, an Aetos casting rod and I'm still deciding on another Aetos or save some money and go with the new HMG. I think if the Methods will fit your needs it should be a good rod for a pack style rod, they use solid components and all of my rods have excellent build quality but you don't need to worry about performance, so far they all have exceeded the price point by a large margin.