Sign in to follow this  
Paul Peixoto

New Chronarch Ci4+ On Omen

Just wanted to share with you guys who have bought the chronarch ci4 and are unsure which rod to pair it up with.  The balance with this combo is near perfect.  This is nothing more than a reference if you are looking for a 100$ rod to pair with the chronarch  

post-40149-0-12667600-1392899386_thumb.jpost-40149-0-67153500-1392899369_thumb.j

Thanks hootie.  i was mixing and matching my combos yesterday, to find out what will work the best, and as a side reference I had the shimano on my veritas 6'6 mh micro and it was slightly tip heavy.   

I know my curado e7 is nice on my 7'3 ***

I just orded a chronarch ci4 for my 7'1 *** that recently arrived...cant wait to play with it

• Like 1

What size and power *** is it. Just got the ci4 for Xmas but I still need a rod either the *** or bass mojo. 7foot mh is what I am thinking

What size and power *** is it. Just got the ci4 for Xmas but I still need a rod either the *** or bass mojo. 7foot mh is what I am thinking

Depends on what ya wanna do but a 7'1 mh would make a good all ariund rod. Or even a 7'3 mh.

Heck anything from 6'9 to 7'3 would be fine

i recently got the *** 7'1'' MH with the CI4+ on it. It balances well and has been a good all around setup for me, though I mostly use jigs. I'm really impressed with the rod, I might get the *** soon!