Sign in to follow this  
rocketball

Northeast Maine Largemouth

Last summer I spent some time in Maine fishing largemouth and had a blast. I am from New Brunswick Canada and we have no largemouth in our province. I spent some time keyboard fishing and have found out that there are 2 lakes near Calais Me that hold largemouth. Pocomoonshine and Crawford lake are only a 2 hr drive from my place and I thought it would be a great spot for me to spend fishing this coming summer. There is very little info online about these 2 lakes, but what I have read is very positive. Does anyone have any info they are willing to give up about these lakes?

I'm in Southern, Midcoast Maine and don't know that area but I know some of those "Downeast" lakes have some great fishing.

Here is a link that gives some general info on Maine's lakes. Not great but it's a start.

http://www.maine.gov/ifw/fishing/lakesurvey_maps/washington/index.htm

I'm in Southern, Midcoast Maine and don't know that area but I know some of those "Downeast" lakes have some great fishing.

Here is a link that gives some general info on Maine's lakes. Not great but it's a start.

http://www.maine.gov/ifw/fishing/lakesurvey_maps/washington/index.htm

thanks....I have been all over that website the past few weeks lol It did help a lot. I spend some time just outside of Belfast last summer fishing Quantabacook lake. Friends have a cottage there and the lake fished pretty well considering it was mid august and wicked hot! You guys have a great fishery in Maine! Would love to find one like that in your profile pic haha

shhhhhh

there are no bass in Maine... :crazy:

only trout and salmon here

• Like 2