Sign in to follow this  
authentic

Costa Del Mar - Release??

I think I can get a pair of these w/3 different interchangeable lenses for under $60. I know these aren't their top of the line lenses, but I'm also not going to convince my wife that I need to spend $100+ on a pair. Would these be a good choice? Or, are there some others I should look at? Right now, I just use a $10 pair from Wal-Mart, so anything's gotta be an upgrade. I'm just starting to look into polarized sunglasses.

Do it. If they are really Costas there is no reason that I wouldn't take the deal. What kind of condition are they in? Are you sure they are real? I guess what I'm trying to say is it sounds to good to be true, but if it is legit, TAKE THE DEAL!!!

[movedhere] General Bass Fishing Forum [move by] five.bass.limit.

It looks to be a legit deal. They're brand new w/tags for warranty exchange. These don't have the fancy glass lenses, but I thought w/the different lenses it comes with, I could decide what I really like, before laying down a ton of cash.

I'm mostly curious if anyone has this style & how they like having the interchangeable lenses & how comfortable they are.