Sign in to follow this  
hoosierbass07

Digital Bassmaster Magazine Question

I have a quick question - I joined BassMaster last fall so I could get the magazine.  I called up when I sent in a money order and they got it and all that.  I was told I could log into the BassMaster site and read digital

copies of the magazine.  I did that once last year.  Well, I've been getting the magazine but have not been reading them on BassMaster.com.  I now want to view older copies and logged into BassMaster.  When I go to the digital copy link they say they want $9.00 to view the digital copy.  So, am I reading this right?  If I'm a current member and get the paper magazine they still want me to pay $9.00 to view the digital version?  Last year when I loged in (just once) I did not have to pay anything extra.  

Thanks

I have a quick question - I joined BassMaster last fall so I could get the magazine.  I called up when I sent in a money order and they got it and all that.  I was told I could log into the BassMaster site and read digital

copies of the magazine.  I did that once last year.  Well, I've been getting the magazine but have not been reading them on BassMaster.com.  I now want to view older copies and logged into BassMaster.  When I go to the digital copy link they say they want $9.00 to view the digital copy.  So, am I reading this right?  If I'm a current member and get the paper magazine they still want me to pay $9.00 to view the digital version?  Last year when I loged in (just once) I did not have to pay anything extra.  

Thanks

Yea they changed the way to get in, it is still free to members. The easiest way is at the bottom of the home page click on benefits under join bass. Then enter your name and number. Next screen hit digital bass.

• Like 2

Yea they changed the way to get in, it is still free to members. The easiest way is at the bottom of the home page click on benefits under join bass. Then enter your name and number. Next screen hit digital bass.

Thanks!  Made my weekend!