Hound_dog

How To Contact Stay 'n' Charge

This might not be the right area to post the topic but figured it would get the most looks under this category. 

Does anyone know of a good way to get in touch with the people at Stay 'N' Charge? I ordered a system from them in December. I got a couple of emails from Jim and have spoken to him one time on the phone in Jan. I have sent several emails since and have had no reply. I have tried calling and have only gotten voice mail. I really want the system but I am at the point of filling for a refund through Paypal and going back to my old charger. Anyone who could help it would be greatly appreciated. 

This might not be the right area to post the topic but figured it would get the most looks under this category. 

Does anyone know of a good way to get in touch with the people at Stay 'N' Charge? I ordered a system from them in December. I got a couple of emails from Jim and have spoken to him one time on the phone in Jan. I have sent several emails since and have had no reply. I have tried calling and have only gotten voice mail. I really want the system but I am at the point of filling for a refund through Paypal and going back to my old charger. Anyone who could help it would be greatly appreciated. 

Cool concept but it just seems like it would wear out your car battery. I suggest upgrading your charger and getting a paypal refund. If not just wait for the unit.  Wont really be able to help out. 

My charger doesn't need upgrading. I was changing to this system to get rid of weight from my 4-bank charger. 

My charger doesn't need upgrading. I was changing to this system to get rid of weight from my 4-bank charger. 

Makes sense. If youve got a dual console pop it off and shed weight that way. 

I would except for the the lady likes the dual console. Sometimes you have to give a little. 

Hi, have you heard from anyone at stayncharge yet? I am trying not to be a pain but my boat comes out of winter storage next week and I lost my parking spot.  I will be leaving my boat in a lot with no way to charge the batteries so this item seemed perfect. I ordered on March 12, heard back quickly money was received.  I waited until the 18th then sent an email asking for a tracking number, reply was item will ship 3/19 and tracking info will be provided then,  I sent another email this morning at 10am since I never received my tracking number, have not heard back.

I'm very skeptical of any company that bills a credit card before the item is shipped so I immediately notify the credit card company and try to stop payment.  I don't care what their product is, if I don't have a tracking number when the items is billed, it gets cancelled.   Too many of these fly by night companies out there that takes all these orders, get the money and never ship the item.  Leaving you having to do battle with the credit card company after the fact, trying to get a fraudulent charge reversed, and don't even begin to be dumb enough to do any sort of wire transfer of payment in advance or you are most likely totally screwed.  

That  crap of item being billed now and will ship later and tracking number will be provided then, is usually just to buy time to process the payment and get the money in hand, making it a hellavalot harder to do anything about it.  

Hopefully, this company is legitimate and just have poor business practices, but I'm afraid somebody might be disappointed.  I've done been around the block too many times to feel comfortable about any of these type dealings.