Ohio Dave

Bellevue High School Bass Club

We are finally on-line after a bunch of hard work and hoop jumping   It has been a load of work but worth it all

check out our sites on facebook at Bellevue High School Bass Club or Twitter at Bellevue High School Bass Clu (no b because of spaces )

Now if we would stop getting 8 inch snow days and warm up to at least ice out so we can do our public service days and fishing days 

• Like 1

Glad to see high school bass fishing spreading. It seems like I see a new topic about a new high school team a couple a times a month now! I started mine two years ago, it's a blast! The first year was a trial tourney and this school year we came in 3rd in the qualifier and 6th in the championship. We're hoping to win it all this fall!!! 

Good luck to you guys!

thanks for the words of encouragement and best of luck to you and your team as well.  We will not be able to compete in tournaments (our board rules) for a year or two until we have our program running soundly and had several club only events and community service projects showing that we have it together enough to reduce the chances of undue risks of taking students to a event etc.   

• Like 1

That is cool bud, I am in the Proses of setting up our schools Facebook

• Like 1

When you start the club did you post posters around school or post it on school website do you want more members or less and do you guys have limits to your clubs or what

When you start the club did you post posters around school or post it on school website do you want more members or less and do you guys have limits to your clubs or what

J.  very sorry that I missed your post and questions:  we do not have any sort of limit to how many people can join the club.  I say the more the merrier :)

We have posted on Facebook and Twitter that many in the school follow.  

thanks again