Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Tilt/trim Button Covers?

Recommended Posts

My Nitro has 2 push buttons on it's bow to tilt the motor up and down. The switches work fine, I just tore the black, rounded, rubber covers that screw on and hold the switch into the plate. Where can I get these? I searched ebay but didn't see them.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind, I answered my own question. They are called "circuit breaker boots". Just gotta have the right terminology.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum


    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing forum


    bass fish

    fish for bass