Sign in to follow this  
fishingator

My Husband's "river Monster"

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to post the nice catch my husband landed recently.  It was caught at a spot we frequent.  We take the kids here often because you can usually catch a few 12-15"ers on any given day.  We have been beating the banks together for well over a year and it finally paid for us.  This fish initially hit and he almost had it and it shook the hook near shore.  A friend and I were laughing because I said now he will fish that spot the entire rest of the time we are here...and he did.  And it paid off.  Near the end of our sesh he hooked it again.  This time it got within a foot of the bank and he went in and grabbed it lol.  

25.2", 6.5#

post-34484-0-98798300-1397426871_thumb.jpost-34484-0-24767800-1397426879_thumb.j

• Like 2

Bandit got himself a really nice fish...big ole mouth on her (typical) j/k ;) congrats to him.....I have fished many a spot for 6-12 mos catching nice fish then finally you get a SUPER NICE one.

• Like 1

How's the car? Yet to see pics?

Hahaha he loved your comment.  He just started working on the car.  It was off limits until after the wedding.  He has tinkered around on it and we just moved the motor over to a garage to work on.

• Like 1