Sign in to follow this  
MO_LMB

T3 Ballistic Spool/ Magforce 3D Question

I have noticed when casting my T3 ballistic, it sounds as if the metal piece that is supposed to extended into the magnets from the spool is making a rattling around. It doens't sound very smooth at all. When I removed the side plate, the metal piece on the spool seems as if it has become dislodged from the spool. The c-clip still holds it in place, but it doesn't "stick" to the spool.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

I have noticed when casting my T3 ballistic, it sounds as if the metal piece that is supposed to extended into the magnets from the spool is making a rattling around. It doens't sound very smooth at all. When I removed the side plate, the metal piece on the spool seems as if it has become dislodged from the spool. The c-clip still holds it in place, but it doesn't "stick" to the spool.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Does it take any force to pull the metal inductor out from the spool? If it does, than it isn't the spool.

Take off the sideplate and see if the 2 rings of magnets are moving. I have heard of cases when one of the rings is not properly secured and you have to glue it back on..

Its not the magnets, it is the inductor spool. Sometimes it takes a little force to pull it out, other times it just pops off with barely any force. I opened the sideplate to see what was making noise and the inductor cup was loose. I am just trying to see if anyone has had a similar issue and resolved it on there own before I sit on the phone with Daiwa.