Sign in to follow this  
NHBA Charlie

Northern Virginia Bass Club Accepting New Members

New Horizon Bass Anglers is a non-profit, Fun and Education oriented bass club located in Northern Virginia. Our home water is the Potomac River, although our tournament schedule has us fishing most major public waters in Virginia and occasionally NC and MD.

We place lots of emphasis on having FUN and assisting each other in learning to catch fish. Tournament fees are low (and so are payouts). Bragging rights are uppermost. Our 2014 tournament schedule shows 21 tournaments, but only the best nine count for end of year honors.  Tournaments are frequently followed by cookouts and away tournaments are highlighted by staying together in rented facilities and socializing after the tournament. The club is 23 years old and consistently has 60+ members. We accept men, women and youth (16+). Our members consistenly bring their kids along. We sponsor two Kid's Fishing Derbies each year, free to all kids, age 15 and under. We also serve as advisors to a high school fishing club and are frequently asked to provide fishing education for local Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Girl Scout groups.

If you are tired of intense competition and long for days of relaxed fishing with a group of fun loving individuals, give us a try. You do not have to own a boat to join.

Check us out at www.NHBAYouthFoundation.org

Hi Charlie.  I have been reading your fishing reports for a few years now.  Keep up the good work!  Where do you get all the info?  You must have a lot of fishing buddies.  I don't have a bass boat.  Can I compete in a kayak?  Haha.