Sign in to follow this  
bluenitrouscoupe

Best Compound Bow And Sights?

I haven't shot a bow in probably 10 years and I'm thinking about buying one at the first of the year so I can get in a stand next year.  I want to know yall's views on the best compound bow and sights for deer hunting?

Thanks

That's about like asking what the best rod and reel are to go bass fishing. There are a few opinions to be had. Find a local pro shop and let them guide you in your decision.

I get what you mean it was a pretty open question but I don't have a archery shop local.  Do you know a god online dealer?

I shoot my dad's old bowtech from '02 I think, it kills deer just as dead as a brand new bow. Main thing with newer bows is that they will shoot smoother, faster, and quieter. I think as long as you get a bow that has good reviews, there shouldn't be an issue (same as the Shimano-Abu-Lews-etc. argument haha). People will argue this way and that about broadheads too but as long as it as sharp and you put it in the boiler room, the deer is gonna die. 

I'm a hoyt man myself I have a older rampage XT('11) they all kill deer though just practice practice practice