Sign in to follow this  
Ohioboy

Opens Co Angler

I have been competing as a co angler on the ABA trail in my area for the past few years. Not a lot of anglers are showing up for these and the pay outs are not great. I'm considering fishing the bassmaster opens event on Lake Erie this year.

Anyone know if you can register first and pay entry fee later and do the co angler spots fill up fast. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

if everything is the same from last year the total cost is $425.... 200 due at the time of registration. the remaining 225 is due by a deadline usually one month prior to the tournament. 

I am fishing all three in the series as a Pro. If you would like to be guaranteed,  E-mail me.  kytpr253@gmail.com and I will give you my personal cell number. I fished all three last year. Thanks.

** The fees are $425.00.  You pay your deposit ($200.00)  at first then you get on the list unless you have a pro to LINK with. I have received my BPS Pro package and have the ability to LINK with a co-angler at this time. If no one LINKs with me then I will just wait for the list to fill up and be paired by BASS.