Sign in to follow this  
corn-on-the-rob

Need Some Input

I made up a resume for my college bass fishing club and wanted to get some feedback. So, I figured the fine gentleman at BR would be perfect for the job.

We seek out more sponsors ever year and already have a decent amount. Members usually just contact companies in person or by phone/email and have never had a formal resume because the club is only a couple years old.

I don't want to post the resume publicly due to personal info I don't feel like editing out.

Message me if you would like to read it and provide feedback.

Thanks,

Rob

I made up a resume for my college bass fishing club and wanted to get some feedback. So, I figured the fine gentleman at BR would be perfect for the job.

We seek out more sponsors ever year and already have a decent amount. Members usually just contact companies in person or by phone/email and have never had a formal resume because the club is only a couple years old.

I don't want to post the resume publicly due to personal info I don't feel like editing out.

Message me if you would like to read it and provide feedback.

Thanks,

Rob

just a thought here..... but if you don't want to take the time to edit out the personal stuff, you likely won't get much traction here. if you're serious about it, take the 60 seconds or less and copy/paste the relevant parts.

• Like 1

just a thought here..... but if you don't want to take the time to edit out the personal stuff, you likely won't get much traction here. if you're serious about it, take the 60 seconds or less and copy/paste the relevant parts.

Well the actual reason is I don't want the resume itself to be public regardless of the personal info, but didn't mean to come off as lazy. Even if 1 or 2 people helped me out that would be sufficient, so I will be patiently waiting :)

Thanks for everyone who took their time to help me out, especially Mike at DVT, awesome guy, very helpful.