akg414

10' Powerpole - Experiences?

Anybody have or have experience with the 10' power poles? I'm going to be getting one this season and wondered if the 10 is worth getting over the 8. I've heard great things about the 8 from someone I know who has one, so I'm convinced it's the way to go. Just wondering if the 10 is any better or if there's anything one should be aware of.

Anybody have or have experience with the 10' power poles? I'm going to be getting one this season and wondered if the 10 is worth getting over the 8. I've heard great things about the 8 from someone I know who has one, so I'm convinced it's the way to go. Just wondering if the 10 is any better or if there's anything one should be aware of.

What are you fishing for? Surfcasting for stripers?

No, bass fishing only.

Going with a brand new 8'. Spoke to the people at power-pole when I was selecting my bracket. And the 2-foot (while nice to have) won't really be a deal-breaker. Looking forward to getting it and getting out.

No, bass fishing only.

Going with a brand new 8'. Spoke to the people at power-pole when I was selecting my bracket. And the 2-foot (while nice to have) won't really be a deal-breaker. Looking forward to getting it and getting out.

Ahh see I should have looked it up online, when I saw pole i thought it was a type of rod.