jeremyryanwebb

Need Opinions For Keitech Setup...

Saltwater fishing guide in SC for a plantation community in which we also run largemouth bass trips in our freshwater lagoons off the marsh.  We have lots of vegetation but not much timber/tree cover and over years of scouting/guiding I feel the overall most effective lure day in and day out to use in our waters are a paddletail swimbait on some sort of weedless jighead.  Especially depend on the Keitech Swing Impact Fat 3.8 and 4.8.  Since our water is so dark at times I feel that the thump of the paddletail needs just an extra bit of water displacement to call out some fish. 

-What are your opinions on a Keitech Swing Impact Fat paired with an underspin kind of jighead and what brand/size?

-Also what are other lure setups you think would excel in our marshy grassy waters (Waterways average around 6 ft deep)

4.8 rigged with a 4/0 Owner Beast Swimbait Hook is my favorite way to rig them, it works well in moderate grass for me

• Like 1