Sign in to follow this  
webertime

Champlain 2015

Current conditions up north are 47 to 52 (Malletts, Keelers, St Albans, Rouses Point).

Smallies are eating everything. Down south the Larrys are up in the grass with water inthe 50s. Water is low for this time of year. Enjoy boys

Great news!  I'm comming up to North Hero from the 11-15th next week.  Can't wait :)

• Like 1

My brother lives about 10 miles north of Plattsburg. Hoping to get up there soon, do some fishing.

53 to 63 degrees around St Albans Bay and the Inland sea. It's ON! 70 bass, mixed bag. Personal best Smallie today (5.8) & Champlain best Largemouth (6.5). Best 5 would be over 25lbs. Jerkbaits, shallow cranks & Keitechs did the damage.

• Like 2

Thats good to hear.

I am heading up fishing on the 16th, leave some for us.

paul

53 to 63 degrees around St Albans Bay and the Inland sea. It's ON! 70 bass, mixed bag. Personal best Smallie today (5.8) & Champlain best Largemouth (6.5). Best 5 would be over 25lbs. Jerkbaits, shallow cranks & Keitechs did the damage.

Yeah buddy ! Glad to hear it ! You deserve it !! A 5 lb 8 oz Smallie.... d**n nice fish.

• Like 1

Bass are spawning from South Bay north to Malletts Bay. The inland sea North of Malletts has the fish staging and very spooky. Main lake fish are still pre-spawn jerkbait eaters. Paper tournament today (inches) 94.5, 92.5, and 92 were top 3.

Anybody else having trouble finding fish? The past two weekends I've been fishless. Launched by the crown point bridge and went south, looking for largemouth, was seeing plenty of baitfish but still couldnt get bit. Tried alot of differnet things, squarebills to jigs, anything i could think of. There were quite a few bass boats out, but they all seemed to be running around as much as I was. Help!!

We had some tough days memorial day weekend. We were targeting Pike and the weather wasn't really helping us out. We got fish big fish at that but man they were few and far between. I got my new Personal best Northern Pike 10lbs 2ounces.

post-4957-0-19571800-1433258358_thumb.jp