Sign in to follow this  
KingStick

Bassmaster Fantasy Fishing

Does anyone have any good sites, podcasts (I'm aware of fantasy fishing insider), blogs, articles, pundits etc that are dedicated to the bassmaster fantasy fishing?

the only one I know of is fantasy fishing insider and as of late, they've been REALLY off in their pundit picks, they seem to joke around too much and their podcast is somewhat annoying... 40 minutes of useless inside jokes and bad humor/sound effects and only about 5 minutes of actual time worth listening to... but again, even that part (their bucket picks) are way off (like they are noobies)... and the WORST part about them, is that they never announce when they're going to put up their podcast and when it actually is uploaded to their website, it's normally like within a few hours prior to the official start of the tournament. It'd be great to know of a more professional, reliable and timely source! There's a big market for it out there and I'm surprised with all of my research on trying to find the pundit type of sites/media that there really isn't anything out there! Unless I'm missing something?? Anyone else got anything worth checking out? 

We have several Fantasy-dedicated threads going in the "Tournament Talk" forum. Check 'em out!

• Like 1