Turtle-Lake Dave

Spinner Bait Skirts Bulk

Does anyone know where to buy spinner bait skirts in bulk, I have lots of spinner baits that do not have skirts on them anymore and I would like to put new skirts on them but I am not willing to pay more for a single skirt than for a brand new complete lure, I would like to find a place where I can buy bulks of 100+ at a decent price cheaper... i am looking for the quick change type single piece skirt, thanks

Fishingskirts.com has loads of skirts for cheap. You can buy them with the bands or without, but if you buy them without, you will need a skirt making tool.

If you buy in bulk you'll end up with all the same color. Just get from Tackle Warehouse they come in packs of 2-5 usually depending on brand. This is what I do. I keep only a few spinnerbaits with various blade combinations and then change skirts out as needed. 

fishingskirts.com has really nice ones as mentioned before. Also there is a seller on EBAY called Den53. The ebay seller has tons of colors and also has 130 tabs (you can pick whichever colors you want. I think a minimum of 10 tabs per color.

the fishingskirts.com ones though are the ones I have used. 

I have a post with pics 

http://www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-forums/topic/156676-first-time-jigs/