Sign in to follow this  
Jsuper

Harris Chain

Has anybody had an luck out there lately? I fished lake Griffin a little while ago and didn't have to much actions. any spots that have been going off plan on making another trip out there just for the fun of it and just want to get an idea of where i should go since its such a large area to cover. Any help would be great!

The mouth of and the canals on Little lake Harris.  There are shell bars on the north side of Horseshoe Island in Harris and at the mouth of Dora Canal in Eustis.  The grass line between Buzzard Beach and Dead River in Eustis is a good place to flip the outside lines. There are several canals on the south side of Dead River that are good in the early morning.  Haines Creek between Eustis and the Lock is usually a good bet.  The Harris chain can be a beast to fish though.  The weather will blow up quickly and the fish are finicky.  Good luck.  It took me years to learn it. 

Join the ABA and fish as a co angler for a year out of Buzzard Beach.  There are some really good sticks that fish that trail.  You will get a crash course in fishing Harris.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help i fished lake Griffin but that is a hard lake to figure out! I just hate driving an hour and half to get nothing. Have you ever had any luck at Horshoe lake? 

Thanks for the help i fished lake Griffin but that is a hard lake to figure out! I just hate driving an hour and half to get nothing. Have you ever had any luck at Horshoe lake? 

Never fished it.