Sign in to follow this  
fishindad

I Know It's Early But

Any idea who will have the best Labor Day sales? If memory serves TW usually has 15% off. I plan to order a couple of Dobyns rods so am hoping someone knows who might have 20% off? Thx!

• Like 1

Bass Tackle Depot has a history of kinda one upping the other retailers.  Plus the drop ship for that company I'm pretty sure so they should be able to get you what you need. 

lately TW hasn't been offering Daiwa as part of the sale, which is disappointing. Also, the regular prices for a lot of tackle on Amazon are usually as good as or better than other retailers' sale prices, anyway.

BTD will probably have rods marked down 20-25%. TW will probably be just 15%. THUT will probably be 20%. These are just based off what they have done the last few years.

The exclusions are probably more due to manufacturers enforcing pricing guidelines and less of TW deciding to exclude them.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I called Brian at The Tackle Trap and he did me right with my order for two Champions! Will definitely do business with them again.

And thanks for the rod advice DTack, I'll let you know how the rods work out for me and the smallies.

Monster Fishing Tackle, too