sides

2016 Model St. Croix Mojo Bass?

Does anybody here have experience with the 2016 model St. Croix Mojo Bass? I used to see mixed reviews on them, but from what I hear, the new model uses the same blank as the St. Croix Avid. Give me you thoughts!

The Mojo Bass line were good rods for the price point.  Since the blanks have been updated, I've heard nothing but great things.  I have Rage and Avid X rods built on that blank and love them.  For the price, I can't imagine a better value. 

My jerk bait rod is a Rage which is the same as the new blank and I like it. For the price I don't see how you could do much better than a Mojo. 

7 hours ago, sides said:

Does anybody here have experience with the 2016 model St. Croix Mojo Bass? I used to see mixed reviews on them, but from what I hear, the new model uses the same blank as the St. Croix Avid. Give me you thoughts!

They use the same blanks as the rage not the avid, although they are both made with the same sclll material. I have a one of the new mojo 7' 1" medium spinning rods and it's great for the price! I'll definitely be buying more of them.