Big Easy Bassin'

New Orleans Fisherman

Just wondering if there are any other members on this site located in the NOLA area... Always looking for new fishing buddies, and a friend of mine and I are trying to get a bass club started down here. 

I see that you fish City Park, I just started going last week. Caught a couple right across from Ralph's.

City Park is a great place for bank fisherman. Lots of bass and some pretty big ones too. I fish quite a few other places around the city, but CP is definitely my favorite. Nice to know there's a fellow CP fisherman here on BR. If you're ever interested in linking up out there sometime let me know. I'm out there quite often lol. Me and a couple other "regulars" meet up out there and show off spots and techniques and whatnot. 

Hey sounds good. Moved here a year ago after way too many years in the DC area. Fished a ton as a kid and just getting back into it.

I was a full time saltwater guide for about 2 years until I got married. Then it was time to go back to working full time lol. Picked up bass fishing messing around at my old apartment complex and I'm hooked. Only kind of fishing I do now. When you planning on getting back out to CP?

I work from home so I am flexible. The weather the next few days looks pretty sketchy but I may try to get out Thur or Fri afternoon/late am.