Sign in to follow this  
bassfash

Looking for a fishingg partner in the Bay Area

i just came down to the Santa cruz area for the summer and am gonna be fishing a lot, mostly bass and some salt water. If anyone's looking for someone to fish you can text or call me my number is 9712768017 my email is mattdms12@gmail.com or you can pm on here but I don't really know how to do that. I Could meet somewhere other than Santa cruz too.  I'll also be I the Lodi area during the fourth weekend so if Anyones looking for a fishing partner For the delta or a lake around there juat message me  somehow ill be able to pay for gas and have rods/tackle. I'm also going to lake Camanche for a week at the end of July and if anyone's down to fish I'd go there or to pardee.

thanks Matt 

Go to sanjosebass.com and register yourself there and introduce yourself.  It's a local fishing site for the Bay Area where you can ask/read about local lakes and possibly find a buddy to fish with.  Kind of tough to find someone with a boat, but there's a lot of shore guys.  A few surf fishing guys too that fish up the Santa Cruz coast to Half Moon Bay and down south to Monterey for perch and stripers.  I fish mostly freshwater lakes in Santa Clara County but surf fish as well, let me know if you want to hit a place up!