Sign in to follow this  
Dane Morris

Pro Sizzle vs Zara Spook

Hey guys, I was just wondering whether you prefer the Heddon Zara Spook or the Livingston Lures Pro Sizzle. Do you guys know if the EBS technology and the LED light actually make a difference. Also, are there any colors that you have had the most success with, I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Dane

Tight Lines!

Zara Spook - there is no way I'd have a bait named the "Pro Sizzle" in my box, no matter how many extra bells and whistles it had :) Spook colors - bone and baby bass are staples. Skunk (black) for night fishing. Something transparent with chartreuse highlights for smallies.

-T9

• Like 2

No way I would have a bait named that in my box, lol. I don't care what anything called if it catches fish. But I don't own any Pro Sizzles. Colors I always have in any topwater baits are bone/white, black as the water I fish can be stained and something w chartreuse in it. When it's clear something life like looking in shad and something ghost like a ghost bluegill or shad.

Zara Spook...I've been throwing those for decades and there is no reason to change. They just flat out work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Team9nine said:

Zara Spook - there is no way I'd have a bait named the "Pro Sizzle" in my box, no matter how many extra bells and whistles it had :) Spook colors - bone and baby bass are staples. Skunk (black) for night fishing. Something transparent with chartreuse highlights for smallies.

-T9

2 hours ago, TxHawgs said:

No way I would have a bait named that in my box, lol. I don't care what anything called if it catches fish. But I don't own any Pro Sizzles. Colors I always have in any topwater baits are bone/white, black as the water I fish can be stained and something w chartreuse in it. When it's clear something life like looking in shad and something ghost like a ghost bluegill or shad.

1 hour ago, Gundog said:

Zara Spook...I've been throwing those for decades and there is no reason to change. They just flat out work.

Thanks so much for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I won't have anything in my box called a pro sizzle lol....

Tight Lines!

Spook……hands down the best ever……more fish on that topwater bait than all others combined…….well maybe.

4 hours ago, Team9nine said:

-T9

Okie Shad is a good color for smallies. It has some blue,  pink and chartreuse in it. 

Spooks just flat out work. No sense NOT trying another lure though.