Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What is this boat attachment piece called?

Recommended Posts

Sorry guys I don't have any pictures to describe this item because I can't figure out what it's called, so I'll do my best to describe it.  My Uncle has a basic 10 foot boat and where he has the anchor and the anchor rope coming from the boat, he has them run through a little metal clamp that is screwed into the boat that pinches down the anchor rope when you let out the desired amount of rope out so that the excess rope doesn't pile up in your boat or keep running out.  I'd love to buy many many of these things but I can't for the life of me figure out what they're called and so I can't find any to buy.  It's not a custom-made piece as I can tell they are mass produced.  Sorry if this is too confusing but thanks for any help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this what you are talking about? An anchor pulley? Found this on Cabela's web site


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This might also be referred to as a jam cleat.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels


    bass fish

    fish for bass