Sign in to follow this  
Brett's_daddy

Megabass Giant Dog X Perch vs. GG Perch

So what is the color scheme difference between the two versions of Perch? It's hard to tell sometimes from an online picture and thought maybe somebody who has both versions or has seen them in person could tell me what the real difference is.

1 minute ago, bigturtle said:

GG colors are more shiny

So if you wanted a more natural look you'd go with the regular Perch? The GG appears a little gold-ish too from the pictures while the regular looks a little more green which is what the perch around me look like. I just wanted to see if what I was seeing online translated into what the actual lure looks like in person.

1 minute ago, Brett's_daddy said:

So if you wanted a more natural look you'd go with the regular Perch? The GG appears a little gold-ish too from the pictures while the regular looks a little more green which is what the perch around me look like. I just wanted to see if what I was seeing online translated into what the actual lure looks like in person.

yes, GG colors have a very shiny and reflective finish on them. Go with regular perch if you want a natural look

There is a nice article explaining Megabass colors that can be found easily on google...I'd link it here but I'm almost positive it's a site that would get blocked.

GG colors are reflective/shiny, but also semi-translucent...I know that sounds contradictory but if you get one and hold it up to a light you'll see what I mean.  Against a very bright light they are almost completely see-thru.  M colors are the most reflective and not as translucent.  GP colors are mostly clear/translucent.  There a few other variations as well.