DrMarlboro92

Need help finding bass at Smith Mountain lake.

So to start this off I've been to Smith mountain lake a few times this summer, with my most recent trip being last Friday night (we'll go over the trip below) and haven't had much success so I was hoping there was someone who could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or any methods they know for this lake before I go back on saturday. I've only tried a few methods: spinnerbaits, Carolina rigged worms, and football jigging along the bottom. 

This past Friday I would say was an average trip for me, with 4 fish caught. I put in at Hale's ford around 9pm, and fished both banks between markers 33, and 36 (I believe it was 36 that I went up to) and started the night with a brown 1/2oz football jig with a black/red crawdad trailer working the rocks along the right bank. I pulled in about a 2lb small mouth, and a 9 inch large mouth doing this. After that, I switched to a Carolina rigged 7.5 inch culprit red shad worm, and worked the entire left bank from 36 back to 32. I caught two more ~9 inch large mouth doing this before calling it a night. I did notice that the water seemed to be a foot or so low, almost as if they lowered the lake in anticipation for the hurricane.

Any advice guys?