Kidflex

White centipede/French fry

Does anyone have any info on where to find a French fry/centipede type baits in white color? I'm running low on a large old stock of culprit(I believe) centipedes in white from almost 20 years ago. Been reluctant to use them up since I haven't been able to source any. It seems zoom doesn't make it in white either. Any info is appreciated 

Have Ken at KC Injection Baits make you some. Usually get my custom order in a week or less.

https://kcinjectionbaits.com/store/page5.html

Love this guy. You pick color, glitter, scent or no scent, salt or no salt. And whatever you do, do not order his "Willow Leaf Tail" Ringworms. ;)

6.0WillowLeafRingWorm2.jpg

• Like 1

I have a mold for a bait like the Grande Bass type French fry worm. I can make white ones. It's not exactly a French fry hand poured bait.

I have gotten some baits from Doc Irv;

http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/Finnese_Small_Fishing-Baits

and were very happy with them. He offers a ton of options and I ordered some really off the wall stuff, so much so that he called me to confirm that I really wanted some of it. 

Lets just say that there is a reason no one normally sells a solid, super soft tube loaded with as much floatant as possiable.  But he made exactly what I asked or and delivered pretty quickly.  

Now, the smaller, softer, solid tubes loaded with as much salt as possiable that I bought from him, they might be worth a second look.  

Thanks guys. I guess I'll have to get them custom made. Kc injection baits  seems to have what I'm after.