CybrSlydr

Help us decide where to fish on Saturday!!!

Lake Choice  

1. 1. Which lake would you choose?

• Blue Rock State Park (Cutler Lake)
    • Stroud's Run State Park (Dow Lake)

So, here's the dilemma - two local lakes have recently been stocked with trout.  Both are also allegedly good for bass.  The problem is we aren't sure which one we should visit - we've been to both multiple times. 

Blue Rock State Park (Cutler Lake) - Small lake, 46 minute drive away, stocked on the 23 MAR 2017 with trout (verified by posts on their FB page).  So we figure it's smaller so we'll have a better chance at catching something - but they wouldn't over-stock it so it would be that easy either.  Plus, people have had a week to fish it and get the easy catches.

Stroud's Run State Park (Dow Lake) - Large lake, 50 minute drive away, stocked on 30 MAR 2017 with trout, level was lowered for the winter but should be back to normal pool.  Also has boat rentals (though not clear on what or if they're in-season yet) so possibility to get on the water but no guarantee.  Assume since it's a larger lake that they would stock more fish than at Blue Rock, but more water and places for them to hide.

So - if it was your choice, which one would you choose?  Thank you!

Oh the dilemma!! I so feel for you brah. I'd be happy just to be able to cast and not have my bait bounce....