Adam.love05

Where's the fish at (ice fishing Champlain)

Looking to get after some perch through the ice.. anybody willing to give me a few spots where they're biting? Mainly looking for the northern part of lake Champlain around the inland sea would be ideal.. but anything would be appreciated.. thanks guys. 

St Albans bay.  Start at fishing pier and walk out 300 yards.  We've been smoking them in there.

Are you the one way out there in the white vehicle?! I've seen a lot of people out there. Figured they were having luck. Any size to them..

Went out off of Hathaway point (kill Kare) and had numbers but nothing with size.. 

Thanks for the reply. Thankfully the weather is gonna make it more enjoyable to fish out there! 

Update: the bay is on fire right now.. also out in front of air Force beach (off of Hathaway point) has great numbers but average size.

Fished the cow banks (across from sandbar beach) on Wednesday, healthy northern on the weed lines in about 8-10 feet.. decent size perch.. and the salmon are chasing and feeding right below the ice.. 

For anyone interested, the white perch are starting to move into St. Albans bay.. it you've never fished them I highly recommend it.. usually you catch 2-3x the amount vs yellows and they are also at least twice the size of jumbos with twice the fight! 

Tip your jig with your favorite bait and hang on! 

Message me if you wanna know where they are, I'll be chasing them around for the next month or so!