Tweek1106

Recommendations for polarized prescription sunglasses/frames

Need to cut down the glare and won't get into it but contacts aren't a reliable solution for me so wanted any advice on a type of prescription polarized lense (have heard of sports versions with anti fog, anti scratch, etc) and a sports/outdoors style frame.....and if you happen to remember where you got them from that would help too. 

Comfort, durability, and functionality are equal part important to me.

Thanks in advance guys.

(Admin if you need to move this I understand, wasn't sure where to put the thread)

Just went through this.  If you have a vision plan, it won't cover Costa's.($610 ) A vision plan should cover Oakley's ($568 if you don't have a plan. 

• Thanks 1

I've been using a set of Wiley X for the past year.  They have worked well for me with a progressive lens.  No distortion and comfortable.  With insurance I was only out a little over $100.00.

• Thanks 1

My vision plan covered (most of) my Oakley’s. I’ve had em forever, I can’t recall specifics. Definitely due for a new pair. 

I’ve never had a pair of glasses or sunglasses with any sort of anti fog treatment actually work. 

Instead, I apply a thin film of dish soap. Applied right, you’ll still see, and hey won’t fog. 

• Thanks 1

I swear by my Smith's. They glasses are some of the best in the business. And they have stylish frames to match every head/face size. I prefer the glass lenses because they seem slightly more scratch resistant. 

• Thanks 1