Sign in to follow this  
CGfishing

How much difference is there between the revo at $125 and the revo at $200

Hey guys I don’t know which to get, the revo at $125 or the revo at $200, they’re on sale for $65(cheaper revo)and $110(expensive revo). I’m not sure how much difference there is between the two and if I should just save some money and get the $65 one or get a, advertised as higher quality, $200 revo

http://www.abugarcia.com/abugarcia-reels-baitcast-reels-low-profile/abu-garcia-revo-winch-low-profile/1447307.html#start=2

http://www.abugarcia.com/abugarcia-reels-baitcast-reels-low-profile/abu-garcia-revo-x-low-profile/1447309.html#start=8

Compare the 2 - obviously you're going to get more features with the higher priced reel from the same company.  Likely going to have better casting and smoother operation among other features.  It all depends on what you're using it for, what you want, and your budget.  I compared winch versions above, as I've just recently purchased a revo x winch ($70 on ebay after coupon).  It's a reel I plan to tear up in slop likely catching a lot of big snakehead when I'm not bass fishing (hopefully won't tear up too bad with a 5.4 gear ratio and brass gears)