I found this rod for $40 on Ebay and Amazon. I can't find it on a store shelf. Does anyone have one and your opinion of it would be great? I want the 7' MH for mainly jigs, ploppers, punching and heavier applications. My other options are Diawa Luna and Quantum Graphex, same power and length. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Caliyak said:

I found this rod for $40 on Ebay and Amazon. I can't find it on a store shelf. Does anyone have one and your opinion of it would be great? I want the 7' MH for mainly jigs, ploppers, punching and heavier applications. My other options are Diawa Luna and Quantum Graphex, same power and length. Thank you. 

I had the 6'6 casting rod and still have the 7' spinning. I like those rods a lot. Even though it's a composite blank, it is light, sensitive and pretty darn strong. The 7' MH should be fine for the lures that you listed. I think that rod should be able to handle lures around 1 oz without issues. I love the way the rod looks, very elegant. I would have kept the 6'6 rod, but I prefer the 7' length.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, georgeyew said:

I had the 6'6 casting rod and still have the 7' spinning. I like those rods a lot. Even though it's a composite blank, it is light, sensitive and pretty darn strong. The 7' MH should be fine for the lures that you listed. I think that rod should be able to handle lures around 1 oz without issues. I love the way the rod looks, very elegant. I would have kept the 6'6 rod, but I prefer the 7' length.

Thank you for the info 

• Like 1