BigSkyBasser

Did Huk stop making Raingear?

I'm looking to get some better raingear once the holiday sales kick in, and I'm super prone to Huk as I already own several jackets, shirts, and gaiters, and absolutely love them.

I noticed on their website that I cannot find any of their rain gear listed there. Does anyone know if they discontinued that line? Or perhaps are just in between generations?

I still see some of it on TW, but not the heavy duty Kryptek stuff they used to sell.

I get their email newsletter and they always have a different item on the "Deal of the Day". They had two pieces of raingear on there last week for a pretty decent price. As far as being discontinued, I don't know.

1 hour ago, fishballer06 said:

I get their email newsletter and they always have a different item on the "Deal of the Day". They had two pieces of raingear on there last week for a pretty decent price. As far as being discontinued, I don't know.

I get this when I search for it. 

image.thumb.png.42a525cb4f585785b89fdfbebfcaefd3.png

Interesting. Oddly enough, they still show their rainwear in a ton of their branding photo's all around the website. 

I hope they didn't discontinue making rainwear, because I have a suit from there's and if I'm unable to get a replacement in the event of something happening to mine, I'm going to be ticked...