Scott F

New Bass Tracker Classic

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned the new Bass Tracker Classic boat that replaces the 40th Anniversary Heritage boat from last year. It’s selling for $10,995, just a grand more than last year’s.  It’s in their new catalog and showing at outdoor shows.  Grey carpet instead of the brown.

• Like 1

There is one sitting in the entry way at the local bass pro. Looks like last years model.

The only difference I could tell was the grey carpet

Less than the cost of new 175hp Mercury Fourstroke : ) and really a nice affordable no frills boat.....its just to bad there isn't a legitimate rod box, it looks like it only offers open rod storage.

It was brought up in the heritage thread, there’s a few updates on them. I’ve been debating back and forth about ordering one

On 2/4/2019 at 3:13 PM, Dirt said:

It was brought up in the heritage thread, there’s a few updates on them. I’ve been debating back and forth about ordering one

I got to see one at a local boat show it seemed like a quite comfortable for a small aluminum boat. But in waves bigger than 2 feet i would err on the side of caution going out in it atleast if you wanted a dry ride. but it sure did seem like a nice boat.