Jump to content
brgbassmaster

Bass are starting to spawn in Az.

Recommended Posts

Went flipping yesterday and man they were moving all 9ver inside the reeds. Flip in and all the sudden the reeds would jolt and u would grt smoked lol. So fun. 

18848.jpeg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome post! What another year you’re having!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice hawgs!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 8:47 AM, Dorado said:

Awesome post! What another year you’re having!

Hows yours been going so far?? Weather is perfect now for fish to move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, brgbassmaster said:

Hows yours been going so far?? Weather is perfect now for fish to move. 

The fishing gods are going to strike me with lightening after this comment, but I’ve been in a new relationship and need I say more lol?

 

I did lay it out last week that the spawn is upon us, so I told her, “you’re going to have to accept this lifestyle” and she’s all about it! She passed the most important sniff test so I’ll be starting this month! 

 

Only been bass fishing once this year and I tore it up at Barlett from my kayak. Hula grubs and drop shotting kept lines tight all day. Going fly fishing next weekend on the San Juan River near NM/CO border. Can’t wait 

 

Prespawn/Spawn Crappie fishing is a must at Alamo which I s going down this March, along with the amazing striper fishing in the northern coves of Lake Pleasant is also mandatory.  

 

Speaking of mandatory, we need to hit your spot man! Trust me, I’m not on social media and I’m super tight lipped. I just want to share the experience at least once   Arizona fishing pride all the way! Sorry for highjacking your post, but keep the reports coming! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dorado said:

The fishing gods are going to strike me with lightening after this comment, but I’ve been in a new relationship and need I say more lol?

 

I did lay it out last week that the spawn is upon us, so I told her, “you’re going to have to accept this lifestyle” and she’s all about it! She passed the most important sniff test so I’ll be starting this month! 

 

Only been bass fishing once this year and I tore it up at Barlett from my kayak. Hula grubs and drop shotting kept lines tight all day. Going fly fishing next weekend on the San Juan River near NM/CO border. Can’t wait 

 

Prespawn/Spawn Crappie fishing is a must at Alamo which I s going down this March, along with the amazing striper fishing in the northern coves of Lake Pleasant is also mandatory.  

 

Speaking of mandatory, we need to hit your spot man! Trust me, I’m not on social media and I’m super tight lipped. I just want to share the experience at least once   Arizona fishing pride all the way! Sorry for highjacking your post, but keep the reports coming! 

Sounds like u found a keeper lol.  Ya i need to get the boat out for some crappie my parents are here for "winter" and my dad loves crappie fishin. Roosevelt should be heating up soon and havasu i know the bite is picking up right now. When i was stationed in new Mexico i never made it up to the san juan i always wanted to. I dont fly fish tho. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see some caught fish 👍👍

congrats 

Rick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Havasu has smallies bedding up and largies staging. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 928JLH said:

Havasu has smallies bedding up and largies staging. 

Thats what i hear! Once im done testing for tech sgt tomorrow im up there lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job brother...taking my nephew out this week on Pleasant...hoping to put him on some fish.  Got skunked there last week...we’ll see!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, brgbassmaster said:

Thats what i hear! Once im done testing for tech sgt tomorrow im up there lol. 

How did you do? Found lots staging up. Rocky dropoffs to grass lines before spawning flats. Swing heads got em good. Nothing big though.LHYlklY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 7:54 AM, 928JLH said:

How did you do? Found lots staging up. Rocky dropoffs to grass lines before spawning flats. Swing heads got em good. Nothing big though.LHYlklY.jpg

I havent been up yet. It was super windy this weekend. And last weekend i was in san diego. I will be up there soon though! Looks like ya found a nice one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...