Crestliner2008

Lake Champlain MLF

Watched it this past Sunday. Talk about an incredible tournament! 8 top anglers competing for the Summit Cup. And they flat out caught bass! 169 bass were caught and immediately released with a total weight of over 340 pounds! The action was fast and furious with two top contenders each bagging over 50 pounds each! I gotta get up there!

It's a good place. It's a huge lake, but really good fishing. I assume they were getting a lot of smallies there.

20 hours ago, Crestliner2008 said:

Watched it this past Sunday. Talk about an incredible tournament! 8 top anglers competing for the Summit Cup. And they flat out caught bass! 169 bass were caught and immediately released with a total weight of over 340 pounds! The action was fast and furious with two top contenders each bagging over 50 pounds each! I gotta get up there!

Cresty, Are you speaking of the tourney won by IKE?  I thought that was on China Lake?

No he is talking about the Challenge Selects which started on TV this past Saturday. They are fishing on Lake Champlain which surprised me. There were quite a few largemouth being caught too. It was a pretty good display of all fishing techniques being used.