Sign in to follow this  
Korea_Bassin

New Inflatable on the way!

Well, my Sea Eagle 9 has come to the point where it's more work than pleasure. I've had good use out of it for the past 5+ years, but hey, rubber only lasts so long. Too many patches, and now a tear along a seam that won't stay patched.

President Bush is looking out for my fishing pleasure though. We received our "economic stimulus package" just in time for Fathers Day and check out how my wonderful wife stimulated the (Korean) economy...

0_089008000001.jpg

Its not a Ranger, but it's perfect for the little lakes and rivers I fish here. I can't wait to try it out.

For anyone who may be thinking of purchasing a Sea Eagle, don't take this as a hit on them. Those are excellent little boats for what they are made. It just wasn't economically feasible to have one shipped over here or I might have gone that route again.

Finally got the view the picture...Whoa, that's an awesome boat! If possible, send me a private message as to where I can more from this company.

Anywho, congrats! Inflatables are great. I've got a Sevylor 9ft fishhunter, once you get all the little extras like a floorboard, motormount, seat...you really can't beat inflatables for small rivers and calm lakes.  Nothing better than reaching a secluded section of river where the aluminums can't reach. They sure do get a bit stretchy when left in the sun though.  :)

I was looking at getting a Sea Eagle but they're a bit pricey in comparison.

Finally got the view the picture...Whoa, that's an awesome boat! If possible, send me a private message as to where I can more from this company.

Anywho, congrats! Inflatables are great. I've got a Sevylor 9ft fishhunter, once you get all the little extras like a floorboard, motormount, seat...you really can't beat inflatables for small rivers and calm lakes. Nothing better than reaching a secluded section of river where the aluminums can't reach. They sure do get a bit stretchy when left in the sun though. :)

I was looking at getting a Sea Eagle but they're a bit pricey in comparison.

PM sent.  Let me know if you have any questions about the website.