Matt Litten

Help IDing Soft Plastic

Does anyone happen to remember what this soft plastic worm is called? It's from an old pack I bought many, many years ago but I no longer have the original bag. I know it's a Berkley from the branding on the tail, and it has two little notches cut out near the tail that give it a unique action. I've searched Berkley soft plastics at stores online and can't find it so I'm guessing it's a bait that went out of production long ago. I've had great success with them over the years but have used them sparingly to try and save them as long as I can. But unfortunately this is my last one. If I can figure out what the name is I was hoping I might be able to track some down, maybe on ebay or something. And if they're indeed out of production, does anyone know of any modern worms that are similar? Same goes for a comparable color in other baits. It's like a translucent pink/salmon with flecks of red and green glitter. I haven't been able to ID the color or find a worm in something similar. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh and I forgot to add that it's a smaller worm, around 4", not the usual 6"-7"

HPIM4220.JPG

Berkley Sqwormers...they made numerous versions of the bait including grubs, lizards, paddletails and larger worms. They were discontinued in the 1999-2001 time frame.

Related image

Checkout zoom dead ringer, it might be even better. I got a few pack of special run color. I believe it come in different size, mine are 6” version

0BFC9521-E058-4BA3-8283-8B7C473CD6E4.thumb.jpeg.6557adc88f7f2bb339d6ca5441379bd7.jpeg

Awesome, thanks for the help! Yeah I figured they must've been discontinued a while ago. I remember those Sqwormers now that I'm seeing the package. I'll poke around on ebay to see if I can find some.