Has anyone fished wolf lake park in Davie Florida. If so is it good for walking and fishing. I’m looking for a good spot to take my son this weekend.

There are spots to fish, but lots of shore veg. and low hanging trees.  Lots of better places then wolf lake.  Vista View park in Davie would be a lot better, and more bass willing to play.

I fished these very two same spots with my daughter in July. We got to wolf lake right as the attendant opened the gates at 7 and caught a few right away on shiners from right there in front of the parking lot. The bite quickly dropped off hard so we started walking around but, as mentioned, there was a lot of vegetation. We headed to vista view and I caught a large mouth on my first cast with a wacky rigged senko. Thought we were on to something, but nothing else except a few sunfish my daughter caught. This time of year, plan on getting there early and it not lasting long.