Sign in to follow this  
mackkie

Best Fish finder under $300?

I am looking into finally getting a nice fish finder for my boat.  Its time to upgrade my old one off of the bow.  My thought so far is the Humminbird 363 GPS/Fish finder, as the GPS and being able to mark your favorite spots/structure would be a very nice feature.  Especially since i will be fishing many different and unfamiliar lakes.

Are there any other ideas/suggestions out there for under $300?  Ive been reading as many reviews as i can find, but would like to hear some input from some boaters on here.

Thanks!

i was looking at the 580  its a little more like 349.00  it has a 1"  bigger screen and 640 vx 320  a little more power  but i dont know if that is worth  $50.00 more.  other than that they match up pretty good

i just ordered a 565 for the front  no gps  from cabelas $199.99   just sonar with temp  put transducer on  tm you dont know where to go every unit has a little better stuff and of course the price goes up

I can not help on information about a good fish finder under $300.00.  I use a Lowrance 112 C and I really like it, but the price is far above $300.00.

Dr T