Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingsalmon

Megabass ITO 110

Guest kingsalmon

What do you think about this lure and what colors work the best in your area?

I have a couple of those and I have mixed results fishing with them. Sometimes they are my secret weapon and sometimes cheaper common lures do the trick.

Guest avid

Megabass lures are truly beautiful works of art.  the ito vision 110 is a great minnow type jerk bait.

I can't remember the exact name, but mine has gold sides.

There are days when this bait slays them.  Then there are days when a rogue will fish rings around it.  

I think that for the most part, the ultra expensive Japanese lures are high quality, well designed products, but there is no doubt that on any given day a wally world J-hook special will outfish them.

Personally, I like buying and using the Japanese imports and custom made lures.  But I am an admitted lure junky.  

(Me) Hi,  my name is avid and I'm a bait addict.

(group) HI Avid.  

I think that for the most part, the ultra expensive Japanese lures are high quality, well designed products, but there is no doubt that on any given day a wally world J-hook special will outfish them.

On any given day?  I think there are days nothing will touch the Lucky Crafts, and there are also days the rogue, X-rap, and Husky Jerk are untouchable.  I want to have the right tool for the job on any given day!  I will admit that I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I purchase a lucky craft or other high end bait.  They are just beautiful to behold, and a pleasure to own and fish...their fish catching ability is just a bonus  ;) ;)

I dont have any 110s but I have quite a few 95s, all colors I own have produced for me. Also one of my fav MegaBass lures.

Guest kingsalmon

I have not tried ITO 95 yet ( it is getting expensive to try all these new Japanese lures) but I can say that 110 is superbly manufactured, and for some conditions is the best lure out there. It seems that finish is holding much better than on LC